Bethel Staffing (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://bethelstaffinghc.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
To provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services, we collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, job search criteria and preferences, employment experience, educational history, skills, reference information, background information, other information contained in your resume, any login ID or email address and password created by you, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”)
How do we protect your information?
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
- From service providers, such as our webmaster.
What Information do we collect?
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or requesting services through our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we request ask you to complete.
- Your search queries on our Website.
How do we use your information?
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us, including providing you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To send you automated email messages regarding our services, including employment information
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How we may disclose your information
- To our clients where necessary and appropriate in connection with the provision of staffing services.
- To contractors and service providers we use to perform business functions on our behalf and to support our business. These contractors and service providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets
- With your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Although we have implemented measures to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure, we cannot completely guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- In instances where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, please note that you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- In addition, we do not sell personal information and has not previously sold personal information.